Hair transplantation causes and the best treatment methods with 100% successful results.
Hair transplantation for treating hair loss which is a frustrating problem for many people. While it is true that drugs like Rogaine and Propecia can help people suffering from androgenetic alopecia, in many cases they are only a temporary solution.
What is hair transplantation?
- For some people, hair transplant surgery is the best solution, as it will solve the problem permanently. There are two typical (our typical) methods of hair transplantation, which are: hair transplantation and scalp reduction. The most popular candidates for these operations are men who suffer from male pattern baldness and women with thinning hair.
- Also, it is possible that among the candidates for these operations are people who have lost their hair as a result of burns or wounds on the scalp. On the other hand, surgery does not benefit women who suffer from massive hair loss over large areas.
- In addition to all of this, hair transplantation may not be beneficial for people who do not have enough places where hair can be taken for transplantation in the head area, or for people with pink scar tissue, or thick, fibrous scars, as a result of burns or injuries to the scalp.
Hair loss reasons
- Dysfunction of the thyroid gland: hair loss in some cases results from changes in the secretion of hormones in the body, which is affected by the thyroid gland, so any imbalance in the thyroid gland causes it to affect the rate of hormone secretion in an increase or decrease, and this in turn harms the hair and causes it to fall out.
- Defect in the body’s immunity: in some cases, there is an imbalance in the body’s immune system, which causes it to attack healthy hair follicles by mistake, and cause hair loss to the affected areas.
- Pregnancy and childbirth: women have increased hair density and thickness during pregnancy. As a result of the high percentage of hormones that maintain hair in their bodies, however, after birth, these hormones return to their normal levels and hair falls out quickly.
- Tinea capitis: there are many infections that affect the scalp, including tinea capitis, which affects the hair and scalp, and therefore scaly and hair-free patches appear in the affected area, but when treating these infections, the hair returns to growth again.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: this disease that affects women is called (pcos), and this disease affects the levels of hormones in the body, causing hair loss on the scalp.
- High cholesterol level in the blood: according to some studies and research, high cholesterol in the blood has a great effect on hair loss.
- High blood pressure: high blood pressure is closely associated with hair loss.
- Tension and stress: there is a direct relationship between both stress and psychological pressure with hair loss.
Is hair transplant good in Egypt?
- Egypt ranks high in the Arab world in terms of turnout rates for plastic surgery of all kinds, including hair transplantation in Egypt, and despite its relative decline during the last fifteen years as a result of the great technical development that some neighboring countries have witnessed in the same field, but the beauty centers in Egypt, it has recently been able to return to the regional competition in the field of cosmetology by improving the level of medical services and providing attractive offers for medical tourism.
- Hair transplantation in Egypt is one of the most requested cosmetic procedures, the secret of that is due to the nature of the process itself, which makes it important for men and women alike, and partial or total baldness is seen as an apparent deformity that everyone wants to get rid of and restore the distinctive attractive look.
- Dr. Alaa is one of the best specialists in hair transplantation operations with the highest success rate and lowest costs compared to other specialists in the field of hair transplantation, and our comprehensive offerings include services provided to the patient and his companions.
Hair transplant without shaving for females
- The technique of hair transplantation without shaving came as a lifeline for many who want to transplant hair, but they are afraid of being subjected to social bullying or sarcastic looks when they shave the entire hair, as it is known that hair in order to grow it will need many techniques that start with shaving hair in order to fully initiate the transplantation process correctly, this is before the idea of planting appears without the need for shaving or any procedures of this kind, in general, in the next few lines we will learn together about how to perform hair transplantation without shaving and the benefits that can be obtained from using these the method and how it is done in the basis.
- There is no need for a period for the scars and wounds to disappear, it is natural for people to hate the presence of anything in their skin that could be a reason for not resting their eyes or pity others of them, or simply, having an opportunity to bully them, and such things happen when scars and wounds are present, so a process comes cultivation without shaving removes the thought of this problem.
- A magic solution for women who want to transplant hair, it is natural for women to be embarrassed about the idea of appearing with deficient hair or some form of baldness, hence the idea of cultivation without shaving as a magic solution for this category, as it provides them with a form of naturalness during dealing.
Before hair transplant
- Although hair transplantation is not one of the operations that require surgery, comprehensive blood analyzes must be done to make sure that there is no disease that leads to a threat to the patient’s life during the transplant.
- In the event that the patient consumes permanent medications such as blood pressure, heart and cholesterol drugs, he must definitely inform the doctor about them to make sure that there are no side effects after the operation.
- For athletes and those who practice heavy sports that need a lot of effort, which leads to sweating, so these sports should be stopped before the hair transplantation process.
- You should stay away from all kinds of herbs and natural medicines whose side effects are not known precisely.
- For people who regularly drink alcohol, they must avoid alcohol at least two weeks before the hair transplantation process.
- Food dependence on warm and free food, and avoiding uncooked foods.
- On the day of going to the hospital and before the hair transplant, some things must be taken into account, including:
– Not to put any cosmetics or perfumes on the skin, as it is necessary to shower before the operation.
– Get enough sleep on the night of the operation, and comfortable and loose-fitting clothes should be worn before hair transplant surgery.
– Avoid drinking all kinds of stimulants, such as tea and coffee, before the hair transplant procedure, because the anesthesia will be local, and the process may cause tension for the patient and the caffeine increases this tension.
Hair transplant procedure step by step
1. Anesthesia: the process begins with anesthesia, as no surgical procedure can be performed without it, but in this operation, the anesthesia is local, where both the donor and the receiving areas are anesthetized.
2. Hair follicles are taken from the donor area for implantation in the recipient area or without hair, and this is done in two ways:
3. Picking up: where the area needing cultivation is few, and the bulbs are taken from the donor area are planted and planted in this area.
4. Open channels method: this method is usually used for patients who suffer from baldness completely, but in this method, incubator channels must be opened to place the follicles in.
3. Implanting the follicles in the head: after taking the follicles from the donor area, they are treated and rested for an hour at most, and then they are planted again in the channels that were created specifically for this matter, but with the difference in the distribution of grafts from one region to another.
Hair transplant progress
Egypt’s relationship in the field of plastic surgery began very early, as the pharaonic civilization was the second to know this type of medical procedures, and in the modern era also it was a pioneer as it is the second Arab country in which this medical field appears after Lebanon, as it is so far according to the statistics issued by the international society of aesthetic plastic surgery isaps, one of the most Arab countries performing plastic surgeries, and hair transplantation come in an advanced position in the list of the most sought-after plastic surgery in Egypt.
Is hair transplant painful?
When the anesthetic takes effect, you should not feel any pain associated with the fue hair transplant procedure. In addition, the anesthetic prevents pain for a period of time immediately after the procedure is completed. After surgery, you may feel some discomfort and pain from the pressure, but it is usually mild.
After hair transplant surgery
- Conducting a medical examination after the operation, during which the bandage is removed and to ensure that there is no potential or expected negative effects, and this examination is usually performed two days after the operation.
- Maintaining the cultivated area and avoiding itching and collision, so care must be taken completely not to scratch the planting area in any way, as this could lead to negative results.
- Sleeping in an appropriate position that prevents bleeding in the place of the operation, it is not normal to sleep directly on the site of the operation, which is not ready for that in the first days, but rather you must wait for a while until recovery.
- Not washing hair or showering, as some may think that the hair becomes normal from the next day, which is correct, but it never means that there is a use of water from near or far at least in the first three days.
- Not to smoke or drink alcohol, as these substances increase the chances of bleeding and lead to many problems later, so it is recommended to avoid them completely.
- Commitment to the painkillers prescribed by the doctor and follow-up with him, one of the most important things that must be implemented when performing hair transplantation without shaving, or even any other operation, is that there is full compliance with all the instructions recommended by the doctor, as well as obtaining painkillers continuously.
After hair transplant shock loss
Transplanted hair loss after trauma is a phenomenon that occurs after hair transplantation, as many people usually encounter it between the second and eighth week after hair transplantation, especially when the new hair follicles enter the resting phase, and the transplanted hair falls out.
Hair transplant Egypt results success rate
In general, it can be said that hair transplant operations are successful. The reports of the international society of plastic surgeons (isaps) showed that the largest percentage of those who underwent this operation are satisfied with the results they achieved, and the degree of success of the operation varies according to many factors, the most important of which are:
- The extent to which the patient should follow a healthy and balanced diet after the operation.
- Take good care of hair with creams and cosmetics that are appropriate for the nature of the bristles.
- The extent of adherence to the doctor’s advice regarding hair washing rates and exposure to heat.
After you know, dear reader, the costs of hair transplantation in Egypt, and the factors that differ in cost from one place to another, we advise you not to search for cheap prices because by choosing a cheap cost for hair transplantation there may be a great opportunity for a surgeon who cannot perform this type of operation well and does not have sufficient experience, and this will have a negative impact on the result and it is not one of the things that you prefer, and if you want to get rid of baldness permanently and reach the best results, you can book a direct appointment with dr. Alaa.